Park with Clipper
Using Clipper for Parking
Pay for parking with your Clipper card! The San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA) and Clipper are testing how Clipper can work for parking payment at five San Francisco garages. It's simple: Load your Clipper card with parking value. When you enter the garage, take a time-stamped parking ticket as normal. When you leave, bypass the pay stations and head right to your car! Insert your parking ticket at the exit gate and tag your Clipper card to pay.
You can use your Clipper card at these five participating San Francisco garages:
- Japan Center Garage - 1610 Geary Boulevard (at Webster St.)
- North Beach Garage - 735 Vallejo Street (between Stockton St. and Powell St.)
- Performing Arts Garage - 360 Grove Street (at Gough St.)
- Moscone Center Garage - 255 3rd Street (between Howard St. and Folsom St.)
- Mission Bartlett Garage - 3255 21st Street (at Bartlett St.)
You can load any combination of transit passes, cash value and parking value on your card.
You can only use cash value to ride transit, and you can only use parking value for pay-as-you-go parking (but not monthly parking). Like cash value, parking value never expires.
Load parking value online at clippercard.com or by calling 877-878-8883, or set up Autoload and never run out. Autoload works a little differently for parking than for transit. Learn more here.